Psychology Courses – 2020
Applications for our February 2020 Intakes and mid-year (July 2020) intake for the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) program are now closed.
Applications for our mid-year (July 2020) intake for the Master of Professional Psychology Practice are open..
Note: No other courses or programs are offering mid-year entry this year.
Counselling and Psychotherapy Courses – 2020
Applications for our February 2020 Intakes are now closed.
To be notified for future application intakes, please register your interest below.
Single Subject Enrolment
Single subjects are a flexible option that allows students to enrol in a selection of units from our postgraduate courses, as single subject short courses. All coursework units from our postgraduate course, excluding placement and research units, are available for single subject enrolment.
To enrol, please submit an expression of interest below.
RTO Courses – 2020
To submit an expression of interest for our VET Certificate IV course, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must provide references using the online HODSPA reference system. A guide on how to use the system is available here. All references must be completed and received through the HODSPA system no later than two weeks after the applications close date listed above.
- The Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) requires two academic references and one professional reference.
- Master of Professional Psychology Practice requires two academic references and one professional reference.
- The Graduate Certificate of Counselling and Psychotherapy, the Graduate Diploma of Counselling and Psychotherapy, and the Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy all require two references; we prefer at least one academic reference. However, if you have been out of higher education for more than ten years then two professional references or voluntary references will be sufficient.
Note: The Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) does not require references.
Resources for Applicants
- Guide for using the HODSPA online reference system
- Working out your average results – Guide for applicants
- Applicant FAQ